Considering & Applying to University?
Use these websites to conduct research into universities and the courses they provide.
- UCAS website: https://www.ucas.com/ - The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service is a UK-based organisation whose main role is to operate the application process for British universities
- The Uni Guide: https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/ -
What to study, where to go and how to get there
- Discover Uni: https://discoveruni.gov.uk/ - Search and compare undergraduate courses in the UK
Use these websites throughout your applications process.
- UCAS application: https://www.ucas.com/students
- Personal Statement Advice: https://university.which.co.uk/advice/ucas-application/ucas-application-personal-statement-how-to-stand-out
- Student Loan Company: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/student-loans-company
- Applying for Student Finance: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student-finance
Check out the essential guide (in the attachment below) to managing your money at university and beyond.