Help Us To Help You
Register for Free School Meals to help out our school.
If your child is eligible for Free School Meals, please register them, even if your child does not wish to have school lunches. We are requesting your help because schools receive a "Pupil Premium" (£488 per annum for each registered child) under a Governement Funding initiative. As you will appreciate this additional funding is extremely valuable to our school and we can use it to fund additional educational activities for our students. Registering may entitle you to direct help with activities such as music lessons or school trips. The application process is very simple and we can help by processing you claim .
- Free School Meals are available to children of families who are in receipt of:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (Part VI)
- Employment and Support Allowance ESA (IR)
- Child Tax Credit Only (note: Families who also receive an award of Working Tax Credit do not qualify)
- Income less than £16,190 per annum Award Notice TC 602
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Element) and Proff of Child Tax Credit
Please Return to
President Kennedy School and Community College
(Adobe Reader or similar is required to view the newsletters, links to download the necessary software with the link below)