Information for Employers
It is of great benefit to students if they can engage with employers and employees and experience workplaces, particularly when this aligns to their curriculum / studies. Preparation for the world of work is vital in helping students understand the skills needed for their future, and to motivate our students to achieve academically.
Your organisation, staff and guidance have an essential part to play in helping our students to achieve this. We are always looking for support with:
- work experience / placements
- subject specific talks, especially in STEM
- help with mock interviews
- coaching in employability skills
- participation in careers fairs
If you or your organisation could help, even it is just providing an hour of your time please contact our Careers Leader, Rebecca Fawcett.