ParentPay - our new online payment service!
We’re pleased to announce that we will shortly be accepting payments online for items such as dinner money and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school. Parents who need to continue making payments by cash may do so using the Pay Point network at local convenience stores. Pay Point payments are recorded by ParentPay and can be seen by logging into your ParentPay account and viewing your history online.
What are the benefits to parents and students?
· ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
· The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
· Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through Pay Point
· Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
· Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
· Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
How to get started with ParentPay…
We will shortly be sending you your account activation username and password, once you receive these:
· Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
· Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
· Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item (s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the School Office.
We hope you will support us in achieving our goal to become a cashless school. Your support in using ParentPay will help the school enormously. As a thank you in advance, each student who has an active ParentPay account before Wednesday 6th September 2017 will be entered into a prize draw, where one lucky student will win a brand new iPad!